If you're curious about Finely Ground's traffic, I have it monitored at Google Analytics. We average about 1000 page views per day under ordinary circumstances, however it's not too unusual to have a traffic spike of 30,000 to 60,000 in a day when a new syndicate site picks up some of our content. We have had over 2 million views, and almost 1.5 million viewers since April of 2012 when I started monitoring with GA. Blogger's built in stats say that Finely Ground has had over 3 million views since it's inception in 2010.
Guest Posted at. . .
- Sugar Bee Crafts with a tutorial on baking pumpkin and toasting the seeds.
Featured on. . .
- The Best Way to Clean Your Oven was featured on The Frugal Girls Chic and Crafty Party, wk 126
- The Best Way to Clean Your Bathtub was featured on The Six Sisters' Friday Fun List: 15 Spring Cleaning Tips, Frugal Tips at Frugal Living on the Home Front, Homemade Frontier, and Surfing Saturday at The Gluten Free Homemaker
- The One-A-Day Challenge: Spring Cleaning was featured on "Kelly Surfs" a segment from Tennessee Mornings on WZTV Fox 17 in the spring of 2012. (It didn't make the internet archives, unfortunately, so I never got to see it!) It was also featured in a "best of Pinterest" list at In Good Cents, and Spring Cleaning Resources at Kat's Kafe (above Martha Stewart! haha!). It was copy-pasted by this blog (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?)
- A Smarter Way to Store Bacon was featured by Carrie This Home, Someday Crafts, The Fun in Functional, Stone Gable: Tutorials and Tips, and at: