Have you heard of Lush Decor? I hadn't, and was surprised to realize that I've seen their products before. You probably have, too, in stores like Bed, Bath and Beyond, Kohls, and Sears--however, their products are offered not only through other retailers, but through their own online store as well.
And how awesome is this: Lush Decor is going to give one of YOU, the readers of Finely Ground, a $200 giftcard to their store!
Daydream with me for a moment....What would you like to do with $200 at Lush Decor? Their offerings include bedding, shower curtains, window treatments. . .
Their styles range from opulent to whimsical, from simple and classic to feminine and fashion-forward.
Here are a few of my favorites:
|Serena 3 piece Comforter Set|
|Darla Shower Curtain|
|Crinkle 3 piece Quilt|
So gorgeous! You want the gift card, right?? Gosh, me too! Here are the details:
- This sweepstakes will be open until 11:59PM (eastern time!) on Wednesday, January 21st, 2015. A winner will be randomly picked using the entries made through the Rafflecopter widget below. A maximum of 5 entries per person may be obtained through the Rafflecopter widget.
- Open to USA residents 18+ years old only.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win, and purchasing anything from Lush Decor will not improve your odds of winning. The odds will depend on total number of entrants.
- The prize will be ONE $200 giftcard code which must be used in a single transaction (no extra balance kept or change issued!)
- The winner will be notified via e-mail on Thursday, January 22nd, 2015 and must respond within 48 hours or their prize will be forfeited and a new winner chosen (who also must respond within 48 hours of notification, etc.)
- You MUST enter through the Rafflecopter widget included in the post. Comments on this post will NOT be counted as entries. :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
DISCLAIMER: The giftcard code was supplied without any cost to me, and I was compensated for this post with a free item from Lush Decor, however any opinions expressed are authentic and my own.