Here are 10 ways you can recycle an old toothbrush before it finally hits the trash can. --Just remember to bleach it or run it through the dishwasher before using it on, say, your hair!
- Touch up your roots if you dye your hair. Or use it to add highlights.
- Detail the car--vents, knobs, and other tricky cracks and corners.
- Dust the lint out of floor and wall vents.
- Scrub around faucets, oven knobs, sink caulking. . .
- Scrub under your fingernails!
- Scrub clothing stains as you pre-treat them.
- Gently clean old or grimey jewelry.
- Get muffin crumbs out from between your computer keys. (or is that just me?)
- My personal fave: Scrub out the tracks for windows and shower doors. Gross!
Shared at: Liz Marie: "Clean it!" Link Party
Do you save old toothbrushes for other uses?